Managing Third-Party Antivirus Software
Monitor third-party anti-virus software running on Host computers. Manage supported third-party anti-virus software (with former Central Premier subscription and current Central Base plan only).
For each computer covered by your former Central Premier subscription or current Central Base plan plus Security module, you can do the following:
- Monitor anti-virus status on the Computers list
- View detailed anti-virus information for each supported host
- Manage supported anti-virus software (former Central Premier subscription and current Central Base plan plus Security module only)
- Install and activate LogMeIn Antivirus on Windows hosts (former Central Premier subscription and current Central Base plan plus Security module only)
Note: This feature only displays information on viruses that your anti-virus software can detect. It does not display information about malware and spyware. For your users to have this feature available, Anti-Virus Management must be enabled under user permissions.
Required Host software
- Windows: Host version 4.1.1868 or higher
- Mac: Host version 126.96.36.19973 or higher
Supported anti-virus software
View a list of supported anti-virus software, sortable by support level, product name, version, and vendor.
|Full support|| For anti-virus software that is fully supported:
|Partial support|| For anti-virus software that is partially supported:
|Minimal support||Can only read whether or not the virus definition is up-to-date.|
Article last updated: 18 November, 2022