Access Control for Mobile Devices
Use LogMeIn Central to see who is using specific iPads or iPhones to access your LogMeIn computers.
What can you do?
LogMeIn Central users with User management permission can do the following on the Configuration > Devices page:
- View a list of iOS devices used to access computers in your account
- View a list of LogMeIn users who accessed your computers with a given mobile device
- Check the properties of the devices used to access your computers
- Handle lost or stolen devices by remotely wiping stored credentials
- You must have Enable LogMeIn Central and User management permissions
- People accessing your computers must be using LogMeIn for iOS