Access Control for Mobile Devices
Use Central to see who is using specific iPads or iPhones to access your host computers.
What can you do?
Central users with User management permission can do the following on the page:
- View a list of iOS devices used to access computers in your account
- View a list of users who accessed your computers with a given mobile device
- Check the properties of the devices used to access your computers
- Handle lost or stolen devices by remotely wiping stored credentials
- You must have Enable Central and User management permissions
- People accessing your computers must be using the iOS app