Mute and Unmute your Attendees
Organizers can mute their attendee's audio at any time during the session, with the following exceptions:
If an attendee mutes themselves, the organizer cannot unmute them. Instead, the organizer can ask them to unmute themselves.
If an attendee has not entered their Audio PIN, they will be listed as an unidentified caller and you will not be able to mute them. You can ask them to enter their Audio PIN.
Topics in this article:
By default, all attendees are automatically muted when they join the webinar.
- In the Attendees pane, click the Audio icon next to the desired attendee's name. Green icons represent unmuted attendees, and orange icons represent muted attendees.
- If an organizer attempts to unmute a self-muted attendee, they will be prompted to automatically unmute or remain muted.
- At the bottom of the Attendee pane, click the Mute All or Unmute All icon.
- To unmute all attendees, click Yes.
- Attendees will then be "soft-muted", which means they have full audio control and may unmute themselves at any time.