Invite Others to Join (Desktop App)
You can invite attendees to join your session either before or during the session. Attendees who haven't registered must first fill out the required registration fields and submit the registration form before they can join the session that's already in progress.
While in session, you can invite attendees to join by sharing the webinar link or ID.
1. In the Attendees pane, click Invite Others.
2. Use the "Invite people" window to invite an individual in any of the following ways:
- Instruct the individual to go to www.joinwebinar.com and enter the Webinar ID listed in the window.
- Click Email to launch a new email with the session information automatically populated, then send it to the individual.
- Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the session information to your clipboard, then paste it wherever desired (such as an instant message to the individual).
Invite your attendees before a session and give them more time to fill out the required registration fields!
Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Share the event with others in the following ways.
- In the About section, click the Share icon.
- Scroll and open the Share Event section.
- The first option will allow you to share directly to your social media feeds (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Select the desired method of inviting others (email, copy event info, post to social media) or preview the event information.