Set Default Audio Options
Each time you schedule a new session, it will automatically use the default audio settings configured for your account (but you can change them for each specific session, as needed). Changing your settings will only impact the trainings that you schedule after that point. It will not affect previously scheduled sessions – you must change those manually if desired. See Available Audio Modes to learn more about which audio options you can provide to your attendees.
Change default audio options
- Log in at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Click Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the desired audio options, as follows:
- Select Use built-in audio, then enable the check boxes of the methods that you would like to provide to customers: VoIP, long-distance (toll) numbers and/or toll-free numbers (enhanced audio). If desired you can change the countries for which phone numbers are provided.
- Select Use my own conference call service, then enter the conference-call information of your third-party audio service.
- Click Save when finished.
Change the countries for which phone numbers are provided
If you are providing long-distance (toll) or toll-free phone numbers for your customers, you can always choose which countries are included in the session information for each training.