Setting up Rescue+Mobile
- How to Purchase the Rescue+Mobile Add-on
- How to Enable Technicians to Support Mobile devices
You must activate the Rescue+Mobile add-on for each technician for whom you have purchased a subscription.
- Setting up Click2Fix
Click2Fix gives technicians a set of tools for analyzing and resolving the most commonly encountered issues faced by mobile customers.
- How to Set Mobile Device Configuration Permissions
Set the device configurations that technicians can manage during sessions with a mobile device.
- How to Customize the Session Invitation SMS
Customize the SMS message sent to mobile devices when the technician invites a customer to a Rescue session.
- How to Customize Mobile Applet Appearance
Administrators can change the logo displayed to customers who are using a BlackBerry device.
- How to Set Mobile Applet Options (Display Custom Terms of Service )
Use these settings to control when you want your customers to see the Custom Terms of Service.
- Google Play Link for Android Sessions
When connecting to an Android device, technicians can send customers a Google Play link in the session invitation SMS.