How to Schedule Working Hours and "No Technician Available" Behavior for a Channel
LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center
Apply working hours to a channel and set the default behavior in response to requests that arrive when no technician is available.
- On the Organization Tree, select the channel you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under No technician available and Scheduling, choose the Start Time and End Time for your working day.
- Choose the Time Zone to be associated with the selected working hours.
- Clear the box next to each day that should not be a working day.
- Set up the default behavior in response to sessions that arrive during working hours when no technician is available and during non-working hours.
Option Description Keep sessions alive Choose Keep sessions alive if you want all sessions to remain in a queue even if no technicians are online and available. Notify technicians of pending sessions via email Select Notify technicians of pending sessions via email if you want to send an email to the relevant technicians when an incoming support request is received, but no technician is logged in. An email message from alerts@LogMeInRescue.com will be sent to all the technicians who could handle this support request. Abort sessions and show this webpage to the customer Choose Abort sessions and show this webpage to the customer if you want to display a specific web page to the customer when no technician is available. Enter the URL of the web page to be displayed in the corresponding box.
- Save your changes.
- Click Save Changes to activate the form for the current Channel.
- Click Save settings to all channels to apply the same settings to all Channels in your organization.