Sharing Files on Your Computer with Others (File Sharing)
Use the File Sharing feature to allow colleagues and friends to securely download files directly from your LogMeIn computer.
When should you use File Sharing?
- When the file you want to share is too large for email
- When you want to control how many people will be able to download your file
- When you want a file to be available for a specific period of time
- When you want to be able to see if the file has been downloaded
- When you want to be able to revoke the file share
Tip: Do you want to share multiple files or an entire folder? Zip all of the files you want to share into one file and share the resulting ZIP file.