How to Set the Language Used by the LogMeIn Host
The LogMeIn host interface and messages will be displayed in this language. This setting does not impact operating system settings.
- Access the host preferences:
- From the host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel and follow this path: Options > Preferences > General
- From a client device, connect to the host Main Menu and follow this path: Preferences > General
- Under Appearance select the appropriate language in the Language drop-down box. Can't access this feature? If LogMeIn was installed by an administrator or via an Installation Link from LogMeIn Central, your administrator may have restricted your access to this feature. Contact your administrator for more information.
- Click OK or Apply. On the host, you may need to exit and then reopen LogMeIn before the change will be visible.
Tip: To change the language used by File Sharing and the LogMeIn System Tray menu, you must change your operating system language settings. For example, in Windows, go to Control Panel > Region and Language. On a Mac, go to System Preferences > International > Language.