How to Set Remote Control Time-out
Set the amount of time that can pass without activity in LogMeIn before a remote control session is disconnected.
Can't access this feature? If LogMeIn was installed by an administrator or via an Installation Link from LogMeIn Central, your administrator may have restricted your access to this feature. Contact your administrator for more information.
- Access the host preferences:
- From the host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel and follow this path: Options > Preferences > Advanced
- From a client device, connect to the host Main Menu and follow this path: Preferences > Advanced
- Under Network, set the Idle time allowed.
- Click OK or Apply. Your settings are applied immediately to the host.