How to Change Your Account Password
Change the password you use to log in to LogMeIn.com. You must be logged in to change your password.
No host connection is required to manage your account details. The Internet and a browser is all you need.
Changing your password
- Go to LogMeIn.com.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
Result: The Computers page is displayed.
- At the top of the page, select .
Result: The Account Settings page is displayed.
- Next to your password, select change.
Result: An email is sent to you with further instructions.
- Check your mailbox, and select the link in the email (or copy and paste it into your browser).
- Enter and confirm your new password.
Result: The Password Strength Meter will measure the strength of your new password.
- Select Create new password.
Results: You are ready to use your new password the next time you log in to LogMeIn.com or join.me.
Tip: Looking to reset your password? See Reset Your Password.
Article last updated: 11 January, 2023