How do I disable or uninstall the display accelerator?
Some hardware may have conflicts with the driver Pro employs to display optimized remote screen video. If needed, you can disable or uninstall this driver and use the default screen display.
Note: Before proceeding, please ensure you have updated your video driver to the latest version available.
Disabling the Display Accelerator
- Click the host icon in the system tray and select LogMeIn Control Panel.
- Go to the Options tab.
- Click Preferences.
- Uncheck the box for Use Display Accelerator.
If you do not see this checkbox, it means that the driver is not installed, and the conflict lies somewhere else.
If that still does not resolve the conflict, uninstall the driver.
Uninstalling the Display Accelerator
- Go to Start, then Run (7 users can use the Start Search box ).
- Type cmd and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type: cd c:\program files (x86)\logmein\x86
- Once there, type: logmein uninstallmirrordrv
After a reboot, the Display Accelerator will no longer be present on your computer.
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022