Use the File Manager to easily and securely transfer files between your computer and the customer's device.
- The agent's Technician Group must have permission to launch File Manager
- During Instant Chat, File Manager can only be started once the customer has downloaded the Rescue Applet
- The session must be Active
- On the Technician Console File Manager tab, click Launch File Manager Session. The customer is prompted to accept or decline your request to control his computer.
- Ask the customer to accept the request. The File Manager session begins.
- Use the File Manager toolbar to work with the customer's files and folders. All other Workspace tabs remain available.
- To end the File Manager session, click the red X on the File Manager toolbar. The File Manager session closes, but the session remains active.
Transferring the session or placing it on Hold will end the File Manager session.