LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center - Reports
This report returns data for each individual session that fails during Connecting status for members of the selected unit during the selected period.
A Failed session is any session successfully submitted by the customer, but which never proceeds from Connecting to Waiting status.
Note: A session enters Connecting status when the customer begins downloading the Applet.
- Start Time
- The exact time when the session entered Connecting status. Data type: DateTime. Data length: unspecified.
- Session ID
- An automatically generated, unique identification number. Data type: Integer. Data length: unspecified.
- Session Type
- The customer-side technology applied. Data type: String. Data length: 100 characters.
- The final status at the time of session end. Data type: String. Data length: 64 characters.
- The name of this column is derived from the following setting: Data type: String. Data length: 128 characters. . The actual reported value is entered by a customer or technician during session generation. By default this is the name of the customer.
- [Custom Fields]
- The names of these columns are derived from the following settings: Data type: String. Data length: 64 characters. .
- Customer IP
- The customer's IP address. Data type: String. Data length: 15 characters.
- Private Session
- For Private Sessions, the name of the technician who initiated the failed session. Data type: String. Data length: 128 characters.
- For Channel Sessions, the name of the incoming channel. Data type: String. Data length: 64 characters.