Before you begin setting up remote printing, make sure GoToMyPC starts automatically.
1. In the system tray of your host PC, right-click the icon and select Preferences > Host.
2. Under Start GoToMyPC, check Automatically.
If your preference was set to start GoToMyPC manually and the printer you were setting up required a reboot, your connection will have been lost and the printer installation will have to be repeated. You must physically go to your host computer and reboot then do the following:
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the printer you were enabling and select Remove Device.
3. Restart the printer setup process.