Why can't I print?
Review the following categories to resolve printing problems.
I'm experiencing difficulty with the manual setup of my printer
I'm having output issues
I'm experiencing difficulty with output on the Client side
I'm having issues with the printer driver
- I can't get GoToMyPC to recognize the printer driver.
- The Printer Setup Wizard is asking me to plug in my printer.
- I downloaded the drivers for my printer but still don't see my printer.
- I get the following error message when trying to add the .inf setup driver: The setup location does not contain information about your hardware.
Other common printing issues
- I was trying to set up a remote printer and now I've lost my connection.
- I can't find my printer manufacturer, printer or printer driver in the Printer Setup Wizard process.
- I get the following error message when trying to print: Could not print. GoToMyPC printing is only available while in session with printing enabled.