Why can't I get my GoToMyPC to recognize the printer driver?
You can learn from this article what to do when you can't get GoToMyPC recognize the printer driver.
- While remotely connected to the host computer, download the driver for the client printer from the manufacturer's website.
- Install the driver on the host computer. When prompted for the printer port, keep the default selection.
- Once the installation is complete, navigate to . Right-click the newly installed printer and click Printer Properties.
- Select the Ports tab. In the list of ports, select GoToPort and click OK.
- From the GoToMyPC Viewer menu, select . Find the new printer, listed as GoToMyPC Printer and print from the client computer.