What's new in GoToMyPC?
What's new in the web app (WBU Aug 1.0) - August 12, 2021
- Experience optimizer
The Experience-optimizer feature checks your internet speed and the current load of your host and/or client computer at the beginning of each remote session, and adjusts the session settings automatically to optimize your remote session experience. You can read more about the feature here.
- Client App - Beta version
We are thrilled to announce our brand new Client App that lists all the computers added to a user account and offers seamless and lightning-fast remote access to them. You can read more about the app here.
- Superfast connection time
- Streamlined user experience, as users need less interaction to achieve their goals
- Uncompromised security through the brand new PIN-concept.
- The IP address and the city are displayed in the Access Activity page.
- US entity address is now updated in invoices and e-mails.
- This release also introduces some minor performance improvements.
What's new in the web app - May 25, 2021
- This release introduces some minor performance improvements.
What's new in the web app - April 27, 2021
- Minor Antivirus related updates and fixes.
- Antivirus feature control is made available on a group level for Corporate users.
What's new in the web app - April 14, 2021
- Users can sign up to the Corporate Trial feature from the GoToMyPC website.
- Auto renewal is implemented for Corporate Trial and Corporate Ecom accounts.
What's new in the desktop app (v11.6.3161) - March 23, 2021
- Added additional pop-up messages on session disconnect at the viewer end to inform Personal and Pro users if LogMeIn Antivirus powered by Bitdefender is not installed on their Windows host computer.
- Upon uninstalling GoToMyPC LogMeIn Antivirus is disabled.
What's new in the desktop app (v11.5.3142) - March 8, 2021
- LogMeIn Antivirus Powered by Bitdefender We're excited to announce that our world-class antivirus solution, LogMeIn Antivirus powered by Bitdefender is now integrated into GoToMyPC at no additional cost. You can take control and mitigate the risk of modern and sophisticated cyber-threats with LogMeIn Antivirus powered by Bitdefender. Learn more.
What's new in the web app - Feb. 17, 2021
- A new GTMPC tutorial video is now available on the Manager home page for corporate accounts.
What's new in the web app - Jan. 19, 2021
- Fixed an issue on the Single-Tap approval page, so now the refresh function works as expected.
- Minor UI updates on the two-factor authentication page.
What's new in the desktop app (v11.4) - Jan. 7, 2021
- Introducing the auto-login feature.
- Minor changes to the UI on the feedback screen both for Windows and macOS.
- The Release Notes are available by clicking the 'What's new' button in the menu of the tray icon on Windows hosts.
- The Release Notes are available by clicking the 'What's new' button in the Viewer and the Host menu on macOS.
What's new in the desktop app (v11.2) - Nov. 17, 2020
- Upload and download speed are logged in Kilobit per second (Kbps) and Megabit per second (Mbps) from build 2931.
- Added a tooltip to the Real-Time Diagnosis icon.
- Improved stability in reconnecting sessions during internet drops.
- Improved how we address screen freeze and file transfer freeze issues.
- MacOS Big Sur (11.0) is now supported.
- Updates were made to remote deployment.
- Fixed an issue where mac viewer crashed when the user canceled an ongoing file transfer. Now read-only and open files are also flawlessly transferred.
- Fixed an issue when the Viewer unexpectedly quit before delivering diagnostic results.
- Fixed an issue to display the Documents folder properly in File Transfers between Windows computers.
- Fixed an issue when the host PC was shown offline in GoToMyPC, despite being online in Pro.
- Fixed bugs around session diagnostics, access code, and implemented some minor bug fixes.
What's new in the web app - Sep. 3, 2020
- Updates were made to remote deployment.
What's new in the desktop app (v11.1) - Sep. 3, 2020
- Users can now run session diagnostics to test their GoToMyPC connection.
- Users can redeem a free month of GoToMyPC after leaving a review.
- Texts in connection errors have been updated.
What's new in the web app - July 28, 2020
- The e-mail sent to the customer to activate their account is now well-formed to include a subject line.
- The 'Contact us' link is now redirected to the LogMeIn support page.
What's new in the desktop app (v11.0) - June 30, 2020
- The Access Code - Trust feature allows the customer to trust a given remote machine so that they do not have to enter access code in the subsequent remote sessions.
- Better user experience with the multiple screen blanking and sharing feature.
- 256 Bit Encryption is supported during remote sessions.
What's new in the web app - June 30, 2020
- A more intuitive warning message is displayed to the customer when their PC is unavailable or offline.
- Guernsey and Jersey are updated correctly in the country dropdown
What's new in the web app - Apr. 16, 2020
- Windows host download is allowed from CDN
- Mass-deploy feature is now available
- The TLS 1.1./1.0 decommission date banner is updated
- The WebContent package is now updated with the Wizard changes
- The 50 PC limit of purchases is now lifted in Corporate plans
- Obsolete trial pages were removed
- Revised the body of automatic renewal emails
What's new in the web app - Mar. 13, 2020
- Fixed a Wake on LAN server registration failure bug
- All users with an expired account are rendered to the plan selection page.
- The TnC banner is rendered for every customer.
- Added a message on the wizard download page that the Wizard is available for Windows users only.
What's new in the web app - Mar. 2, 2020
- Download the viewer from a broker if the User OS is not compatible with TLS 1.2.
What's new in the desktop app - Jan. 8, 2020
- Fixed an issue with screen blanking
- Bug fixes and minor changes
What's new in the desktop app (v10.2.0) - Oct. 10, 2019
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) is now fully supported