What security settings are available?
The Security preferences enable you to configure additional security settings. To maximize your security, we recommend that you enable all security settings.
Access Security preferences
- Right-click the GoToMyPC icon in your computer's system tray.
- Click Preferences.
- Click the Security tab to set your security preferences.
- Lock host computer upon disconnection – Automatically lock the host computer when you end your GoToMyPC connection.
- Blank out screen while connected – Turn the entire screen of the unattended host cpmputer green or black while you are remotely connected. Note that hardware limitations with your video card may prevent screen blanking on multiple monitors.
- Lock host keyboard and mouse – Prevent others from using your host mouse or keyboard while you are remotely connected.
- Viewer Security Time-Out – Set the amount of inactivity time before the Viewer disconnects.