GoToMyPC supports multiple monitors connected to a single Mac or Windows PC. You can choose which monitors to access while in session.
To manage multiple-monitors from a client Windows PC
1. Log in and connect to your host PC. The Viewer will show your primary monitor.
2. To select another monitor, simply click the arrow button located on either side of the Viewer window.
You can also press the Windows key on your keyboard along with either the left or right arrow keys to switch between monitors.
3. To view all monitors, hold the Shift key and select Scale to Fit mode from the View menu.
To manage multi-monitor host PC from a multi-monitor client PC
1. Log in and connect to your host PC.
2. Hold the Shift key while clicking the maximize/minimize window button or selecting Full Screen from the View menu. You can now view both monitors simultaneously.
3. To toggle back to window mode, simply click the maximize/minimize window button in the Viewer window.
Mac users can either switch back and forth between multiple monitors or scroll smoothly between the two.
Ensure that the Show Primary Monitor and Scroll option is selected in the Multi-Monitor drop-down menu. (a)
Move the mouse pointer towards the edge of the screen in the direction of the other monitor. A translucent-gray patch along the edge indicates the active area for scrolling. (b)
To disable scrolling and work only on one monitor, select the specific monitor (d) from the Multi-Monitor drop-down menu or click the arrow at the edge of the screen. (c)