You can run session diagnostics to test your internet speed, memory, and CPU usage. In order to run diagnostics, the Host and Viewer's IP addresses need to be shared with M-Labs. Please make sure your network admin has allowed *.measurement-lab.org. See What are the optimal firewall configurations for GoToMyPC? for a full list.
- In the GoToMyPC Viewer, click Show Diagnostics (Windows) or the Arrows icon (Mac) in the top menu.
- If this is your first time running diagnostics, you'll need to allow IP address sharing. Click Yes when prompted. Please note that this is a one-time step. Once granted, you will not need to allow sharing again unless you run diagnostics from a different computer.
- The Summary tab displays the following.
- Internet upload speed
- Internet download speed
- CPU usage
- Available memory
- The Statistics tab displays the following.
- Host computer's ISP performance
- Client computer's ISP performance