How do I resize my host computer's image?
If you are on a Windows client computer, you can change the size of your host computer's image from the View menu.
- Click View in the top toolbar.
- Select one of the following image sizes:
- Actual Size - Displays the actual image of the host desktop within the Viewer. This option may require you to scroll.
- Scale to Fit - Scales the host desktop image to fit within the Viewer.
- Zoom To - Allows you to zoom the image. This option may require you to scroll.
If you are on a Mac client computer, you can manage the size and screen mode directly from the slider bar at the bottom right of the Viewer. To view the host computer in full screen, click the button to the left of the slider.