How do I remotely install GoToMyPC on multiple computers?
IT-admins can remotely install and configure GoToMyPC on a large number of computers in their organization and grant remote access to employees even without being physically present.
- Download the GoToMyPC deployment package.
- Enter the expiry of the deployment package in the box next to the 'hours'.
- Click Download. Note: You will receive an email with your GoToMyPC End-user Account details if none exists in our records.
- Remotely install GoToMyPC on all the required computers. Note: You can use a software management product such as SCCM. Use the following command line parameters: GoSetup.exe -s -a -s
- Create a GoToMyPC account for all users whom you want to provide remote access. Find the step-by-step instructions here on how to create a user.
- Enter the details about which machines you want to allocate to which employee in the dedicated textbox.
- Add the user's e-mail IDs followed by the PC Nickname. Use space as a separator.
- Add each mapping in a new line, if you need multiple entries.
- To fetch the list of all PC Nicknames, click the Download list of PC button on the Manage PCs page. Note: PC Nicknames are case-sensitive. For example, "machine" and "Machine" would be treated as two different words. Make sure there are no unwanted spaces.
- Click Continue. Note:
- Users will be asked to set up an access code during their first remote session.
- Users MUST initiate their first remote session from a Mac/Windows app and not from an iOS/Android app
- This feature is supported from G2P 11.0 build onwards.
- The remote deployment feature works only with Windows hosts (not applicable for Mac hosts).
- Post remote deployment, a build can only be downgraded if the user had created an access code during their first remote session.