How do I change my host computer?
After removing a host computer from your account, you can reinstall or replace it with a new one.
- From the host computer you'd like to access remotely, log in at https://www.gotomypc.com/members/login.tmpl.
- Click My Computers in the left toolbar.
- Click Add Computer and Install GoToMyPC.
- Download or Run gosetup.exe to launch the GoToMyPC Installer window.
- Click Next.
- Choose Yes, restart this computer now or No, I'll restart this computer later, and click Next.
- Enter your GoToMyPC account email address and account password, and click Next.
- Enter a nickname for your computer (this can be the same as the prior computer).
- If you are a GoToMyPC Corporate user, select the account you'd like to register this host computer to.
- Enter your new access code twice, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- You've successfully installed the host computer! Test your connection with your client computer or mobile device.