How do I change my access code?
The access code is a unique password that you create when you set up each of your host computers.
Important: For security reasons, it is important that your access code be different from your account password (which is the password you use to log in to the GoToMyPC website).
Note: Your administrator may require you to change your access code on a regular basis if you are on a Pro or Corporate plan.
- Change your Access Code on a Windows or Mac
If you know your current access code, you can change it in person or during a remote GoToMyPC session.
- On your host computer, right-click the GoToMyPC icon in the system tray (Windows) or click the GoToMyPC icon in your menu bar (Mac).
- Click Change Access Code.
- Enter your email and password and click Next.
- Enter and confirm your new access code and click OK.
What to do next:
If you have forgotten your access code, you are required to be at the host computer to change it. If you need further assistance, make sure you're at the host computer before contacting Customer Care.
Article last updated: 27 March, 2023