GoToMyPC Billing User Guide
Answers to all your most commonly asked billing questions.
What payment methods do you accept?
Credit/Debit cards accepted
- American Express
Other forms of payment accepted
- This option is only available through GoTo Sales for GoToMyPC Corporate.
How do I manage my payment method?
Learn how to view and edit your payment method online.
- Only one payment method can be kept on file at a time.
- We accept all credit/debit cards.
- The card on file will automatically be charged according to the payment plan you chose when signing up (monthly/annually).
- Sign in at https://www.gotomypc.com/members/login.tmpl .
- Select My Account, and then choose Billing Info from the left-hand menu.
- Add or modify your payment method and billing information as needed.
- Select Save Card to save your updated payment details.
General Billing FAQs
How and when do you bill?
No one likes a surprise so let's break down how and when we bill:
- If this is your first transaction, you can expect to be billed on the date of purchase or at the end of your trial period. You can find the date of original purchase in .
- If this is a recurring service invoice, you can expect to be auto-renewed at the end of your billing period. You can find your billing term on your invoices in Account History. Additionally, your next renewal date will appear at the top of the Plan Selection page.
How do I view/download my invoices?
- If you are not already, sign in to your account.
- Select My Account, and then choose the Account History menu from the left-hand menu.
Result: All paid invoices/receipts will be displayed.
- To download an invoice, select Print Receipt next to any transaction.
Can I dispute an old invoice?
Our Terms and Conditions (view section 2.4) state that you can only dispute an invoice 15 days from the day it was issued. Unfortunately, our billing representatives will not be able to issue any credits.
Who can manage billing information and subscriptions?
For Personal accounts you simply need to log in with your GoToMyPC email and password to access any billing menus. Only the Copmany manager can access billing menus and change/modify subscriptions for Pro and Corporate accounts.
How do I manage my billing address?
How do I view my current subscription plan details?
How do I modify my subscription plan?
- Sign in to your account.
- Select My Account, and then choose the Plan Selection tab.
- Select your necessary number of computers and billing frequency.
- Select Continue.
- Confirm your billing information and payment details.
- Review the order details and complete your purchase.
How do I cancel my services?
How do I get access back after my service was turned off for non-payment?
You will need to pay for your subscription to restore service. You can login to your account and repurchase your plan to restore service. If you have a Pro or Corporate account, you will need to login as Company Manager to complete your payment. If you have a corporate account, are logged in as Company Manager and still cannot make payment, please contact our Customer Care Team.
How am I taxed?
You are taxed on the overall subtotal of your invoice. We are required to collect any tax required by local laws, such as VAT (Value Added Tax) for all European Union countries and from all customers with UK billing addresses. Many U.S. states require sales tax as well.
How do I request a U.S. tax exemption?
If you are tax exempt, you can submit a request to have taxes removed from your invoices.
- Make sure you have your state tax exemption certificate.
- Contact GoTo Customer Care.
- Provide Customer Care with your exemption certificate.
- A request will be submitted by your Customer Care agent and they will follow up with any status updates as they are available.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select My Account, and then choose the Billing Info tab.
- Select Billing Information from the top of the page.
- Enter your VAT-ID/VAT Number.
- Save your details.