Enabling GoToMyPC with Kaspersky Anti-virus Software
If your computer is protected by Kaspersky and you are experiencing connection issues then your firewall may be preventing a connection. To safely configure your firewall please follow the instructions.
If after following these instructions you still have firewall-related issues, then Kaspersky Support may be able to provide assistance.
- Open Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010.
- Click Settings in the top right.
- Under Options, select Threats and exclusions. (a)
- Under Exclusions, click Settings.... (b)
- Click the Trusted applications tab.
- Click Add and browse to the GoToMyPC program folder.
- Check all of the boxes for exclusions (c) and click OK. (d)
- Click OK again, then click Apply. (e)
Firewalls and Client Computers
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022