How to Set LogMeIn to Check for Software Updates
Set LogMeIn to check for and install the latest version of the LogMeIn host software upon log in to your account.
Can't access this feature? If LogMeIn was installed by an administrator or via an Installation Link from LogMeIn Central, your administrator may have restricted your access to this feature. Contact your administrator for more information.
- Access the host preferences:
- From the host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel and follow this path: Options > Preferences > Advanced
- From a client device, connect to the host Main Menu and follow this path: Preferences > Advanced
- Under Software Updates, select Download and install updates automatically to set LogMeIn to check for and install the latest version of the LogMeIn host software upon log in to your account.
- Click OK or Apply. Your settings are applied immediately to the host.