How to Request Access to Computers in Another Account
Use the Request Access feature to gain access to computers in other Central and Pro for business users accounts.
- In Central, click .
Result: The Users page is displayed.
- On the Users page, click Request Access.
- Enter the email address of the Account Holder responsible for the computers you want to access.
The recipient must be a Central or Pro for small businesses Account Holder for the host you want to access.Tip: To identify the Account Holder of a host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel on the host and check the account holder's email on the Overview tab.
- Click Send Request. Remember: The recipient must be an account holder of a Central or Pro for small businesses account. Other subscription levels do not have access to the Users tab (Pro for individuals and Pro for power users).
- Account Holder of ["Company Name" as saved on the Billing page] for computers in your own account
- User of ["Company Name" as saved on the Billing page] for computers in other accounts