How to Request Access to Computers in Another LogMeIn Account
Use the Request Access feature to gain access to computers in other LogMeIn Central and LogMeIn Pro for business users accounts.
- In LogMeIn Central Central, click .
Result: The Users page is displayed.
- On the Users page, click Request Access.
- Enter the email address of the LogMeIn Account Holder responsible for the computers you want to access.
The recipient must be a LogMeIn Central or LogMeIn Pro for small businesses Account Holder for the host you want to access.Tip: To identify the Account Holder of a LogMeIn host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel on the host and check the account holder's email on the Overview tab.
- Click Send Request. Remember: The recipient must be an account holder of a LogMeIn Central or LogMeIn Pro for small businesses account. Other subscription levels do not have access to the Users tab (Pro for individuals and Pro for power users).
- Account Holder of ["Company Name" as saved on the Billing page] for computers in your own account
- User of ["Company Name" as saved on the Billing page] for computers in other accounts