How to Move a Computer to Another Account
To move a computer from your account to another, or to bring a computer from another account to yours, you need to have access to the LogMeIn Control Panel on that machine.
- On the computer you want to move, open the LogMeIn Control Panel and click the About tab.
- On the About tab, click Switch Account.
Result: You are prompted to log in.
- Log in using a LogMeIn ID that has access to the account that should receive the computer.
- If prompted, assign a subscription.
- Enter a description (name) for the computer.
- Click Continue.
Result: The host software restarts. The computer is assigned to the new account.
Article last updated: 21 November, 2022