How to Approve or Reject Join Requests
If you receive a request from another client to join your network, you can approve or reject that request. A request is automatically rejected if you do not approve it in two weeks.
- In LogMeIn Central, go to the Networks > My Networks page.
Your Hamachi networks and clients are listed.
- You will see the following message when you have requests from clients waiting to join your account or networks: You have x pending join requests. Click the pending join request link. The Join Requests page is displayed.
- Choose Accept or Reject, as appropriate.
- Click Save.
- Select the peer waiting for approval.
- Select Menu > Requests.
- Choose Approve request or Reject request, as appropriate.
Note: You may not be able to accept new members if your Hamachi subscription expires or if you reach the member limit of your network. See also LogMeIn Hamachi Network Types.
Tip: Are you on Linux? You can approve or reject requests from the command line with the following commands:
sudo hamachi approve <network ID> <client ID>
sudo hamachi reject <network ID> <client ID>