How to Approve or Reject Join Requests
If you receive a request from another client to join your network, you can approve or reject that request. A request is automatically rejected if you do not approve it in two weeks.
- On the LogMeIn web site, go to the page.In LogMeIn Central, go to the page.
Your Hamachi networks and clients are listed.
- You will see the following message when you have requests from clients waiting to join your account or networks: You have x pending join requests. Click the pending join request link.
The Join Requests page is displayed.
- Choose Accept or Reject, as appropriate.
- Click Save.
- Select the peer waiting for approval.
- Select .
- Choose Approve request or Reject request, as appropriate.
sudo hamachi approve <network ID> <client ID>
sudo hamachi reject <network ID> <client ID>