Creating a Policy for LogMeIn Antivirus
You can create a policy containing settings for LogMeIn Antivirus that you can apply to multiple hosts.
- In LogMeIn Central, Go to Antivirus > LogMeIn Antivirus policy.
- Choose the policy you want to edit or create a new one.
- Under On-access scan, choose from the following:
Option Description Aggressive Configures the scan settings for maximum protection against any type of malware. Normal Provides optimum balance between security and performance. Permissive Provides basic security but maximum performance.
- Under Scheduled scans, choose from the following and set the scan schedule:
Option Description Quick scan Scans major files and folders on the computer except hidden files and system files. Full scan Scans all files on your computer.
- Under Exclusion list, add any files or file types you do not want scanned.
- Under Extra settings, you can set the following:
Options Description Silent mode Run LogMeIn Antivirus in the background to prevent host-side users from accessing AV settings.
- Click Create or Save.