LogMeIn Rescue Command Center
For information on general LogMeIn Rescue terms and definitions, see "Appendix - Session statuses in the Rescue Technician Console" in LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console User Guide.
- Available capacity
- Total capacity minus active sessions of technicians belonging to the unit being monitored.
- The number of sessions a technician can handle. Configurable in Rescue Administration Center (value: 1-10).
- Total capacity
- Total capacity is the sum of the capacity of all the technicians who belong to the organizational unit that is being monitored. For example, for a Technician Group the sum of all the online technicians in the group is calculated. For a label, the calculation considers all Technician Groups assigned to the given label, plus all Technician Groups belonging to the Channels assigned to the label, excluding any technicians whose assignment to a given channel has been revoked.
- Total capacity minus Available capacity.
- The number of sessions of the given type (private or channel) that have been picked up and are in a status that allows a technician to work with them in the Technician Console.
- The number of sessions of the given type (private or channel) in waiting status in the Technician Console.
- The number of sessions of the given type (private or channel) being transferred to the unit being viewed.
- The number of sessions of the given type (private or channel) being transferred from the unit being viewed.
Sessions that reached Waiting status, but did not become Active. This includes:
- Sessions closed by customer before Pickup
- Sessions that timed out after Waiting time
Remember: Waiting session timeout is configurable in the Administration Center. For information, see "How to Set Time-outs and Warnings" in LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center User Guide.
Sessions that were picked up, and then closed.
Note: Only those sessions are calculated that were closed after the starting time configured in . (For details, see section How to Set Monitoring Data Collection Time Period).
- Wait time
The length of time the session is in Waiting status. (Pickup time minus Start time)
- Wait time average
- Average of waiting time calculating sessions in Waiting state.
- Wait time max
- The longest waiting time calculating sessions in Waiting state.
- Handling time
- If the session has been picked up and closed: Close time minus Pickup time
- If the session has been picked up but has not been closed: Current time minus Pickup time
- If the session has neither been picked up nor closed: 0
- Handling time average
- Average of handling time for all the sessions.
- Handling time max
- The length of the session with the longest handling time.