How to Create an Administrator Group
LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center
An Administrator can belong to one Administrator Group at any time. You can include Administrator Groups within Administrator Groups.
This option is only available to Master Administrators.
- Right-click the location in the organization where you want to add the new Administrator Group and click Create group.
- To add the new Administrator Group at the Administrators root-level, right-click Administrators on the Organization Tree
- To add the new Administrator Group as a sub-group of an existing Administrator Group, right-click the chosen group on the Organization Tree
A new Administrator Group is added to the Organization Tree at the chosen location.
- Enter a Group name and Description.
- Under Status, select Enabled to activate the group.
- Click Save changes.