Managing Device Groups
Device groups allow administrators to organize the devices for which unattended support has been installed.
Create a Device Group
- On the Devices tab of the RescueAssist Agent Web Console, click Add Device Group. The New Device Group panel is displayed.
- Type a name for the device group, and hit Enter.
Add or Move a Device to a Group
- On the Devices tab of the RescueAssist Agent Web Console select All Devices . The list of devices set up for unattended access is displayed.
- Select the device from the list by hovering over it.
- Under Actions, click the Move to Group button. The Move to Device Group window is displayed.
- Select the device group to which you want to add the device.
- Click Move.
Delete a Device from a Group
Deleting a device removes unattended access to the customer's computer as well as uninstall the RescueAssist by LogMeIn application.
- On the left panel of the Devices tab of the RescueAssist Agent Web Console select the device group containing the device you want to remove from the group . Tip: Cannot see the Devices tab? Click the RescueAssist logo in the top-left corner of the console.
- Hover over the row of the device you want to delete, and click the Remove icon.
The Remove device window is displayed.
- Confirm your choice by clicking Remove.
Delete a Device Group
Deleting a device group deletes all devices in that group. It also uninstalls the RescueAssist by LogMeIn application from all these devices.
- On the left panel of the Devices tab of the RescueAssist Agent Web Console hover over the device group you want to delete.
- On the toolbar displayed, click the Delete button.