During a Remote Control session, agents can browse and download files from the customer's device using the FILE BROWSER button on the toolbar in the top-right corner of the Agent Web Console.
- During a Remote Control session, click FILE BROWSER on the toolbar in the top-right corner of the Agent Web Console.
- Click REQUEST PERMISSION. A dialog box appears on the customer's device that prompts the customer to grant you access to their file system.
- Ask your customer to click Allow on the dialog box. The File Browser is displayed in the chat window.
- Use the File Browser to navigate the file system of the customer's device. Tip: Use the arrow next to the current file path at the top to go one level up.
- Hover over the file you want to get and click Download. Note: You must have read permission to a file to download it.Tip: Although you cannot select multiple files, you don't have to wait for a download to finish. You can have multiple download processes running at the same time.
The file is saved to your default download folder.