New to LogMeIn Rescue? We're offering you information that will get you started in the blink of an eye. But first things first!
Do this before you do anything else!
This is not number one. This is before number one.
- Make sure you've signed up for a trial.
- Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- Make sure you have the Technician Console running in a supported browser.
- Ideally, you should have another computer on hand, or a virtual session (using VMware, for example). That way, you can play the role of customer and technician at the same time. We've underlined the word customer whenever you need to be acting in the customer's role.
Here they are! 10 things to try
- Start a Session
- Troubleshoot the Customer's Computer
- Rescue Somebody
- Move Files Between Computers
- Control a Smartphone
- Connect When Nobody's There
- Record Your Sessions
- Connect On LAN
- Try Rescue Lens
Open the LogMeInRescue Getting Started pdf to guide you through the above steps.