LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center - Reports
This report delivers cumulative status data for members of the selected unit for the selected period.
Each row represents one technician.
- Technician ID
An automatically generated, unique identification number. Data type: Integer. Data length: unspecified.
Tip: This node ID is displayed when you hover over the technician on the Organization Tree.
- Technician Name
- The technician's name as recorded in the Name field on the Organization tab. Data type: String. Data length: 128 characters.
- Technician Email
- The email address of the technician as recorded in the Email field on the Organization tab. Data type: String. Data length: 128 characters.
- Parent Group
- The name of the Technician Group to which the technician belonged at the time of generating the report. Data type: String. Data length: 128 characters.
The status of the technician at the time of generating the report. Possible values are as follows:
The type of user for whom data is retrieved. Possible values are as follows:
- Master Administrator
- Last Login Time
- The time when the technician last logged in to the Rescue Technician Console. Data type: DateTime. Data length: unspecified.
- Last Used Technician Console Version
- The version of the Technician Console to which the technician last logged in. Data type: String. Data length: 50 characters.