Supporting BlackBerry Devices
Depending on permissions set in the Administrator Center, the following features are available when connected to a BlackBerry device:
- System Info tab
- History & Notes tab
- Device Configuration tab (email configuration)
- Hot Keys
- Customer Terms of Service (Admin)
- Click2Fix tab
- How to Set BlackBerry Device Permissions
In some cases, the Mobile Applet will function only after your customer has granted appropriate Application Permissions to the Applet. Ask your customer to follow these instructions.
- Wireless Applet Deployment to BlackBerry smartphones
- How to Uninstall the Applet from a BlackBerry
Your customers can follow this procedure to uninstall the Mobile Applet from a BlackBerry device.
- About Advanced BlackBerry Connection Settings
Your BlackBerry customers can access advanced Connection Settings from the PIN Entry screen. This feature is useful for troubleshooting connection issues with BES, Wi-Fi, and APN (if there is an APN setting available in the network).