Setting up Click2Fix
LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center
Click2Fix gives technicians a set of tools for analyzing and resolving the most commonly encountered issues faced by mobile customers.
- To allow members of a technician group to see the Click2Fix tab, make sure the following permission is enabled in the Administration Center at the group level on the Organization tab:
- Click2Fix for mobile (enabled by default)
- To allow technicians to use all Click2Fix widgets, select these additional options:
- Launch remote control
- Launch desktop viewing
- Upload lists of applications to check for upon session start (App Checklist)
- Upload a file containing firmware requirements and update URLs (Firmware Data)
- Create and assign packages of access point settings (APN) that technicians can push to customers
- Upload and assign lists of Web Shortcuts that technicians can push to customers
- Setting up Rescue to Check for Unwanted or Missing Apps (App Checklist)
Upload a list of applications that Rescue will look for upon connection to an Android or BlackBerry device.
- Setting up Rescue to Check for Firmware Issues
Upload a file that Rescue uses to identify when a device’s firmware is not current. The file contains OS properties and can include a link to current firmware.
- Setting up Access Point Presets
Upload and assign packages of APN settings that technicians can push to the customer's device.
- Setting up Web Shortcuts
Upload a list of Web Shortcuts and assign them to technician groups. Technicians can push shortcuts to a customer's home screen from the Click2Fix tab, thereby giving customers access to frequently used sites.