How to Create a New Script Collection
LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center
Master Administrators can upload and organize scripts to a common repository and share them with technicians.
- In the Administration Center, go to the Global Settings tab.
- Under Centralized Scripts, click Manage Centralized Scripts. The Centralized Scripts window is displayed.
- Click New collection.
- Name the collection and click Create. The collection is created.
- Add scripts. You have two options.
- Option one: Add a new script by clicking Add script.. Fill in the fields and select the necessary files. Fields with an asterisk are mandatory.
- Option two: Import scripts from the Technician Console or from another collection by clicking Import XML.
- Save your changes.