Why do I get a 'Queue retrieval communication error' while using rescue Technician console?
This issue is triggered by the browser which installs updates automatically by default for its plugins/extensions – this update can corrupt the ActiveX control that comprises the Rescue Technician Console. This is stored as a temporary Internet file in your browser.
- Go to Tools > Manage Addons.
- Choose to show All Addons.
- Then double-click and remove the LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console control.
If you get an access denied message, restart IE and try again.
- Go to Tools > Add-ons.
- Click on the Extensions tab.
- Uninstall the LogMeIn, Inc. Rescue Technician Console.