How to Send a Desktop Sharing Invitation
- Click the RemotelyAnywhere icon on the system tray and select Share my Desktop. The Desktop Sharing dialog is displayed.
- Select Invite a guest to work with you and click Next.
- Enter a Title for your invitation. This helps you track your invitations.
- Specify how long the invitation will remain open. The invitation will expire if the invitee does not accept within the given amount of time.
- Click Next.
Send the invitation:
- Click Email to send the invite to the recipient by email.
- Click Copy to copy the invitation link to your Windows clipboard.
- Click Finish to exit the sharing process.
The email recipient clicks the invitation link to activate the session. You are prompted to acknowledge your guest and grant either remote control rights or desktop viewing rights.