The Dashboard allows you to monitor the session at-a-glance. You can quickly view the timer (duration of the session), attendance, audience attentiveness, questions and raised hands.
Monitor the Dashboard
- Timer: Begins when the presenter starts sharing their screen. The duration of the session is based on the scheduled start and end times.
- Attendance: Shows the number of session participants in-session.
- Attentive: Displays the percentage of session participants who have the GoToWebinar Viewer on top of all other applications in comparison to those who have the Viewer in the background.
- Questions: Shows the number of attendee questions waiting for a response. Clicking the number opens the Questions pane where you can read and respond to open questions.
- Polls Given: Displays the number of Polls that already have been launched and closed over the total number of Polls waiting to get launched for the session.
- Hands Raised: Shows the number and percentage of session participants who've raised their hands. Clicking the number opens the Attendee List where you can see who has raised their hand.