Set up Prompt ai to send tickets to ManageEngine Service Desk Plus, On-Premises version
Here's how to set up Prompt ai to send tickets to the On-Premises version of ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus.
- While logged in at getprompt.ai, go to Integrations > Ticketing.
- Select ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus On-Premises.
- Under Host, enter the URL of your ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus portal.
- Under API KEY, enter the API key of your ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus account.
Important: To request a token, use this site while logged in to your ManageEngine account: https://accounts.zoho.com/apiauthtoken/create?SCOPE=SDPOnDemand/sdpodapi
- Enter the User for Tracker Tickets.
Prompt ai tracks each non-escalated request by creating a ticket with this user as requester and assignee.
- Set the size of the Recent Ticket List.
Display this many recent tickets when an end user sends the "/prompt list" command. Currently only valid when Slack is your messaging service.
- Save your changes