Definitions for the Requests page
Think of Requests as anything end users are asking that isn't getting resolved.
As a Prompt manager or user, you don't create requests, you simply review them and use them to improve your Solutions.
Definitions for the Requests page:
- Employee Requests: Incoming chats from end users are registered as Requests, grouped by similar wording or same solution offered.
- Priority: An indicator of what to work on next. A higher priority means you should try to improve Prompt ai's chances of providing a helpful solution to similar requests.
- Hits: The number of times an end user used this wording or Prompt ai offered this solution in response to this request.
- Unhelpful: The number of times visitors responded with negative feedback.
- Tickets: When an end user escalates by creating a ticket after making their request.
- Interactions: Exact instances when an end user used this wording or Prompt ai offered this solution.