Definitions for the Requests page
Thinks of Requests as anything end users are asking that isn't getting resolved.
As a Prompt manager or user, you don't create requests, you simply review them and use them to improve your Solutions. Prompt ai automatically collects all Incoming chats from end users and shows them on the Requests page.
Definitions for the Requests page:
- Employee Requests: Incoming chats from end users are registered as Requests, grouped by similar wording or same solution offered.
- Priority: An indicator of what to work on next. A higher priority means you should try to improve Prompt ai's chances of providing a helpful solution to similar requests.
- Hits: The number of times an end user used this wording or Prompt ai offered this solution in response to this request.
- Unhelpful: The number of times visitors responded with negative feedback.
- Tickets: When an end user escalates by creating a ticket after making their request.
- Interactions: Exact instances when an end user used this wording or Prompt ai offered this solution.