Why does the Hamachi mediation server deny my login?
This indicates that your configuration file has been corrupted. Please uninstall Hamachi, removing all user preferences, and then reinstall to acquire a new IP Address and Client ID.
If this does not resolve the issue, you will need to manually purge the old information.
- In the Hamachi interface, go to . Make sure you are under Advanced Settings.
- Scroll to Disk Locations and click on Service configuration to highlight it.
- Click the Open button. If you cannot open directly from here, navigate to that folder through Windows Explorer.
- Open the Run box by pressing the Windows key and the R key at the same time.
- In the Run box type: Services.msc and press Enter or click OK.
- In the services list, find the LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine and turn it off.
- Once that service is off, delete the contents of the Service Configuration folder you opened earlier.
- Once deleted, start the Tunneling Engine service back up, and it will recreate new files.
You should now be able to start Hamachi properly.