Accessing Web App Usage Information of Remote Hosts (Top Apps)
The Top Apps feature provides quick and easy access to commonly used web applications across LogMeIn host computers in your LogMeIn Pro account.
Who can use this feature? Web app usage information is available to any Account Holder of a LogMeIn Pro subscription.
The LogMeIn service collects data about web app usage from each computer in your account. When logged in to your account, a list of apps is shown along the right side of the Computers page.
Note: You can only access usage information on computers in your LogMeIn Pro account. This feature is not available for LogMeIn Central subscriptions.Follow the steps below to switch on app usage collection.
- Log in to your LogMeIn Pro account.
- Navigate to the Computers page. The Applications pane is displayed on the right side of your screen.
- Click Switch On and select an option.
- Enable app list only to me: Usage information is only collected for the account you are currently logged into.
- Enable to all users of my account: Usage information is collected for all hosts under your account.
Tip: You can switch off this feature at any time on the Applications pane. Collected usage information is retained, and you can opt in again and continue where you left off.