Why doesn't LogMeIn start automatically with Windows?
By default, LogMeIn should start with Windows. If it does not, it could have been manually disabled.
- Click Start > Run (Vista/7 users can use the Start search box) and type
and press Enter. System Configuration is displayed.
- Under the Startup tab, make sure that the LogMeIn box is checked. Close the System Configuration window.
- Click Start > Run (Vista/7 users can use the Start search box) > type
.mscand press Enter.
- Find and double click LogMeIn.
- Ensure it is set to Automatic.
- Do the same for LogMeIn Maintenance.
This will make LogMeIn start every time the computer starts.
If this still does not work, please ensure your software firewall is permitting LogMeIn.