Why do I receive the message 'Your input is being blocked'?
You may receive the message
Your input is being blocked when trying to remotely control your host computer. This is due to your input being blocked by activity on the host computer's keyboard or mouse. To override this:
- Log into your account at LogMeIn.com.
- Click Main Menu to connect to the host computer.
- Click Preferences > General.
- Under Interaction, look for Keyboard and mouse priority.
- Select Remote user.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the page.
Now try to remote control the host computer again. You should no longer receive this message, and your input will be displayed on the host computer.